Dogs can be allowed with prior approval by Tony & Cara and at $50 a day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. If you bring a dog:
- Please do not allow them on the furniture
- Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
- Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss in the garbage.
- We ask that if your dog does bark a lot to not bring them. So we can be respectful to our neighbors trying to enjoy their cottages.
- If your pet does damage something please let us know.
- If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
- If your dog has a history of biting they are not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for issues.
- Please either tie dogs up or crate them if you leave for the day so they don’t have accidents inside.
We will have a dog water/food dishes, dog leashes, one dog bed, and outdoor run cable/stake. One small dog crate and one big crate.
Cleaning and Maintenance
We have a professional cleaning service and property management service that assists us with the day to day. We do understand the severity of COVID-19 and have increased the cleaning standards with time longer time between guest stays, more sanitation, and higher standards.
Utensil Sanitizing Disclosure:
“Food and beverage utensils have been provided in this unit as a guest convenience. They have not been sanitized. It is recommended that you wash with a detergent, rinse with clean water and sanitize utensils before their use. To sanitize, after rinsing, add 1 teaspoon of unscented bleach per gallon of clean water and immerse utensils for a minimum of 30 seconds, then air dry.” The sanitizer is located under the kitchen sink.
If you make a mess, please clean up after yourself. We do have a vacuum, mop, and sanitizer available. You are responsible to put your towels in the teal laundry basket, wash and put your dishes away, and your garbage bins into garbage bags (we provided the bags) then place outside in the garbage cans. Yes, you do pay for a cleaning fee but that is to change out and clean bedding and towels, sanitize, vacuum/wash/clean and tidy up between guest stays. They only have a few hours to do that between guest stays so please try and leave the place orderly.