For an instant quote, use the form to enter your dates and number of guests.
- $225 cleaning fee
- Dog fee of $50/night per dog
- $75 management fee
Adventure Cottage is a open year-round vacation rental home located on the beautiful and secluded, Sand Bay Point in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. “The Adventure Shed” which is full of kayaks, fishing gear, bikes, strollers, & games! Our pier stretches way out into the the bay and has huge panoramic “Hawaii-like” views. Adventure Cottage is on a huge 1-acre lot, has 101 feet of water frontage, and is tucked 300 feet back in the woods with no road visibility. We are child & dog-friendly for family fun!
This is a rustic cottage with tons of character and charm! It’s not perfect, but it will be perfect for your group if you like to have fun and enjoy everything we have to offer! **Exterior renovations planned for Spring of 2023**
Guests have access to the entire cottage and four decks/patio. The small shed is used for storage by the owner and is not included. Please stay on the property and not on neighboring properties.
This is our detached garage that is full of items so your family and friends can have endless adventures together. Including 10 bikes of all sizes and a tandem bike (10 bike helmets), 6 kayaks, 10 life jackets of all sizes, washer board games, bags sets, fire pits, tons of lawn chairs, extra coolers to use, footballs, Frisbees, charcoal grill, 12 fishing poles and light tackle to use, table to play poker in the garage, and so much more. We are working hard to build and brand “The Adventure Shed” as something no one else in Door County offers! “Adventure Cottage” on Sand Bay Point overlooks one of the hottest fishing spots in all of Door County, Which is Larsen’s Reef in Sand Bay! We also have a 40 foot dock to enjoy as well.
Enjoy amazing Sunrises and Sunsets on the 4 outdoor private patios that “Adventure Cottage” provides:
- When driving up on the Cottage there is a concrete brick patio with a Cute White Pergola overlooking the secluded backyard
- Screened in porch in the back of the cottage facing the back yard and the secluded lot the cottage provides. Enjoy your coffee last at night to hear the waves.
- Walk out the Cottage patio doors to the attached wood deck that is facing Sand Bay
- Enjoy the concrete patio that is right on the water’s edge with a 180 degree view of Sand Bay.
We have 3 total cozy bedrooms with 7 beds total. Bedroom #1 is with a king bed overlooking the bay, Bedroom #2 is with a queen bed, and Bedroom #3 has a bunk bed of twin over twin beds and another bunk bed of full over full beds. There is also a large pack-n-play in the closet for babies to sleep in. Then in the living room there is a nice leather full sofa sleeper that folds down. The rooms are all fitted with a dark-out curtain for those that want their sleep!
We do provide all the linens, quilts, pillows for all of the beds. As well as at least one towel per guest as well. We have had the request for guests to bring a camper or tents. We will allow that but there is a charge of $50/night for a camper and $25/night for a tent.
There will be no refunds issued of any kind.
Cleaning and Maintenance
We have a professional cleaning service and property management service that assists us with the day to day. We do understand the severity of COVID-19 and have increased the cleaning standards with time longer time between guest stays, more sanitation, and higher standards.
Thanks for the memories. Bring plenty of worms for fishing. The goby fish are very hungry. The toys in the shed were a hit with the kids.
– Eric T
Easy access to everything Door County has to offer including hiking, biking, golf, water sports, shopping, & festivals.
- Located right on Sand Bay Point and feet from the shores of Sand Bay
- 7 minutes to Potawatomi State Park & sand beaches
- 8 minutes to Idlewild Golf Club
- 15 minutes to Downtown Sturgeon Bay
- 45 minutes to Fish Creek and Peninsula State Park
Winter Activities Nearby
- Amazing ice fishing in Sturgeon Bay and 50 yards off the front of the cottage! Have tips going while you drink hot chocolate!
- Sturgeon Bay Ice Skating Rink – FREE – (307 S. 14th Ave., Sturgeon Bay).
- Tons of hiking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing trails at Potawatomi State Park and “Crossroads at Big Creek” (2041 Michigan St, Sturgeon Bay)
- FREE sledding at Big Hill Park (1509 Division Rd, Sturgeon Bay) or Incinerator Hill (1509 Division Rd, Sturgeon Bay)