Two huge living rooms with fireplaces! The lower-level living area has a 100 inch projector screen! Movie nights taken to the next level! Comfortable seating throughout each space. Your entire group will have somewhere to kick back and relax. Waterfront views can be enjoyed from every single room!
The master bathroom has a jetted whirlpool tub and a large walk-in shower. Bathroom 2 has a shower/tub combo and has incredible views of the nature scenery. Bathroom 3 has a beautiful custom gold and blue walk-in shower. Bathroom 4 is a half bath that connects to the laundry room.
Laundry room with brand-new washer/dryer and a large utility sink! No need to over-pack! Wash your clothes during your stay!
Work from home or surf the web. We provide high-speed internet access for the entirety of your stay!
We have a professional cleaning service and property management service that assists us with the day to day. We completely understand the severity of COVID-19 and have increased the cleaning standards with longer time between guest stays, increased sanitation, and higher standards.
Utensil Sanitizing Disclosure: Food and beverage utensils have been provided in this unit as a guest convenience. They have not been sanitized. It is recommended that you wash with a detergent, rinse with clean water and sanitize utensils before their use. To sanitize, after rinsing, add 1 teaspoon of unscented bleach per gallon of clean water and immerse utensils for a minimum of 30 seconds, then air dry.” The sanitizer is located under the kitchen sink.
Dogs can be allowed with prior approval, and at $50 a day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. If you bring a dog:
- Please do not allow them on the furniture.
- Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
- Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss in the garbage.
- If your pet does damage something please let us know.
- If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
- If your dog has a history of biting they are not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for issues.
- Please either tie dogs up or crate them if you leave for the day so they don’t have accidents inside.
We will have a dog bowls, leashes, one dog bed, and outdoor run cable/stake, one small create, and one large crate.