For an instant quote, use the form to enter your dates and number of guests.
- $499 cleaning fee
- Dog fee of $50/night per dog
- Additional guests $25/each per night after 22 people
- $175 management fee
Lakefront views from every single room in the house!
The Lighthouse is a beautiful waterfront rental located on the doorsteps of Door County, in the town of Algoma, Wisconsin. Located on 2.5 acres of private, secluded land and has 265 feet of water frontage! Every feature of this property was designed for family fun! The Lighthouse comes complete with 5 decks, a commercial grade kitchen, 6000 sq ft of living space, and waterfront views from every room make The Lighthouse truly special.
This one-of-a-kind estate is completely custom and rightfully nautical themed. Each detail will inspire you. We provide the kayaks and fishing gear; you bring your friends and family! There is a private pebble beach on location to launch the kayaks and throw your cast! Explore the lake or catch the big one! In the summer months, the water and wave are perfect for a swim. Come to The Lighthouse and soak up the sun.
3.5 BATHROOMS | COMMERCIAL KITCHEN | LAUNDRY ROOM | SPACIOUS LIVING DINING SPACES | ENDLESS INDOOR/OUTDOOR AMENITIES
- Sleeps up to 28
- 6 Bedrooms + loft
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Commercial kitchen
- Laundry room
- Spacious living & dining spaces
- Endless indoor & outdoor adventures
With 6,000 sq ft and 3 levels of living space, The Lighthouse is perfect for an unforgettable family getaway, an adventurous friends retreat, or peaceful corporate retreat. There are 6 huge bedrooms (plus a loft) with 18 beds PLUS a ton of sleeper sofas and comfortable couches! We can comfortably sleep 28!
Little Adventure Vacation Rentals is FAMOUS for our “Adventure Shed” – an area where we provide kayaks, bikes, fishing gear, outdoor games and so much more! At The Lighthouse, we have taken it to the next level by adding on a newly renovated game room! This MASSIVE game room has arcade games, a pool table, shuffleboard, professional electronic dart board, foosball table, and a bar!
The amenities don’t end at the Adventure Shed! There are mowed walking trails all along the 2.5 acres of private land. Skip the movie theatre and enjoy the big screen experience at home because there is a 100 inch projector screen! Three propane fireplaces throughout the home create a cozy ambiance in all seasons! Don’t forget to take time for yourself and relax in the custom built sauna.
It’s adventure time at The Lighthouse! There is a private tennis/basketball court with professional hoops. We provide the rackets and balls! 8 kayaks and 8 bikes (4 adult bikes and 4 kids bikes), fishing gear, and outdoor games are all located in the Adventure Shed. Enjoy a private pebble beach perfect for swimming, relaxing, skipping rocks, kayaking, and fishing! Take a walk on the mowed walking trails throughout the 2.5 acres of property. The opportunities are endless.
The 3 car garage was transformed and finished into the greatest game room of all time. Enjoy the arcade machine with 100 old school & new school games, a Valley pool table, shuffleboard table, professional electronic dart board, foosball table, and a custom bar area! In the lower-level living room there is a 100 inch projector screen to take your movie nights to the next level. Popcorn, anyone? Relax and sit by one of the 3 propane fireplaces. Grab one of our many puzzles and ease your mind at the table with expansive lakefront views.
6 spacious bedrooms
There are 6 spacious bedrooms PLUS a loft with a total of 18 beds. This includes sleeper sofas and pull-out beds.
- Bedroom 1: Master suite overlooking the water with a private deck. 1 queen bed and en suite bathroom with a jetted whirlpool tub. Incredible views!
- Bedroom 2: Large bedroom with a bathroom located just steps away for convenience. 2 queen beds.
- Bedroom 3: Overlooking the water with a private deck. 2 queen beds with an attached bathroom.
- Bedroom 4: Two queen-over-queen bunk beds, a single sleeper-sofa, and a queen pull-out couch. Five beds total in this massive room!
- Bedroom 5: Walk through bedroom 4 to get to bedroom 5. TWO queen-over-queen bunk beds PLUS another queen bed. Five beds total!
- Bedroom 6: Accessible ground level bedroom with a king and queen size bed! Lakefront views!
- Loft: Queen size sleeper-sofa in the walk-way loft outside bedroom 4.*High quality linens, quilts, and pillows are included for all of the beds.
Open and spacious kitchen with plenty of seating for guests. Walk-in pantry to store your food and drinks. Huge commercial refrigerator, 2 ovens, 2 stoves, 2 dishwashers, and 2 sinks! All pots, pans, dishware, silverware, and cooking utensils provided!
Two huge living rooms with fireplaces! The lower-level living area has a 100 inch projector screen! Movie nights taken to the next level! Comfortable seating throughout each space. Your entire group will have somewhere to kick back and relax. Waterfront views can be enjoyed from every single room!
The master bathroom has a jetted whirlpool tub and a large walk-in shower. Bathroom 2 has a shower/tub combo and has incredible views of nature. Bathroom 3 has a beautiful custom gold and blue walk-in shower. Bathroom 4 is a half bath that connects to the laundry room.
Laundry room with two brand-new washers & dryers plus a large utility sink! No need to over-pack – wash your clothes during your stay!
We do provide internet access, but please be aware that because this is a very rural area, the internet can be very spotty – especially if there are multiple people connected.
# of Guests
There is a $25 per person, per night fee for guests staying over 20 people. Yes, we do have a 28 person max, but these fees cover the extra costs of cleaning, linen/towel washings, and wear & tear. Thank you for your understanding!
The cleaning fee is to prepare the home for your arrival. Including laundering of all beds, sanitation and disinfection of with shower, toilets, and floor mats, and laundering of towels all for every guest. The cleaning fee is covers the proper sanitation stands of COVID-19 for mopping and vacuuming floors, kitchens, and bathrooms. The cleaning fee also includes the organization of rooms and storage areas, inventory check, window cleanings, plus buying and stocking essential items for your stay.
The cleaning fee is NOT to clean up after you or any events you have on site. The cleaning fee does NOT cover to clean dirty dishes, stains, or other damages caused by you and your guests. Items left out from the Adventure Shed is also NOT covered by the cleaning fee.
Our cleaners typically only have 3-4 hours after drive time to clean the entire property, and a large property typically requires 2-4 people to clean in short of a window of time to keep the property up to our cleaning standard. We understand the cleaning fee is high, but it is a complete sanitation, disinfection, and organization done by a professional cleaning service. So please, upon check-out, do not leave the property in shambles “because you pay a cleaning fee”. You will incur additional charges if there are stains and messes beyond a standard cleaning time, if you break or damage items, or if you fail to return items you use back to the original storage areas. Our families put our heart and souls into our vacation rentals, PLEASE be respectful of the property.
We are still in the process of doing minor renovations and adding new photos as we continue to improve. The outside of the property does have some blemishes that we are repairing/fixing. Please do not blast us in a review because of this. We bought the property in early 2021 and did a TON of work on updates to amenities, and our summer/fall 2022 project is to revamp the outdoor space. Including new deck/patios (once lumber becomes more available), siding, some lights/windows, and other items. The Lighthouse is NOT perfect. We are continuing to invest and improve the property. But it will be amazing for your family stay though!
– We attempt to ensure every effort is made to assure the accuracy of this ad, however, errors may occur. We will do our best to keep all information current and accurate. Sometimes things outside the homeowners control may happen and if they do the homeowner will attempt to resolve them, but is not liable.
Dogs can be allowed with prior approval, and at $50 a day per dog. Absolutely no cats because we have allergic family members. If you bring a dog:
- Please do not allow them on the furniture.
- Accidents happen but please disinfect immediately and clean completely.
- Clean up after your dog on the outside yard and toss in the garbage.
- If your pet does damage something please let us know.
- If your dog has a history of peeing inside please do not bring them.
- If your dog has a history of biting they are not allowed on the property whatsoever, and we do not take any liability for issues.
- Please either tie dogs up or crate them if you leave for the day so they don’t have accidents inside.
We will have a dog bowls, leashes, one dog bed, and outdoor run cable/stake, one small create, and one large crate.
There will be no refunds issued of any kind.
This place is the perfect place to plan a getaway. You don’t feel crowded and you are on the shore! I am looking forward to booking more trips and make this a four-season retreat.
– Dan M.
The Lighthouse is truly on the door steps of Door County! We are a short drive away from the destination locations your group is looking for!
- 14 minutes from to Sturgeon Bay
- 1 mile from Wienke’s Farm Market and the original Renard’s Cheese
- 3 miles from Ahnapee Brewery
- 4 miles from Von Steihl Winery (and a dozen more wineries in Door Co.)
- 5 miles to City of Algoma Marina and WORLD-CLASS Fishing Charters
- 20 minutes to Potawatomi State Park which has incredible hiking and sandy beaches
- 45 minutes to Peninsula State Park and Downtown Fish Creek
If you’re looking for a relaxing trip, or an adventurous and activity-based vacation – you have come to the right place.
- von Stiehl Winery 3.1 mi
- The Flying Pig Gallery & Greenspace 5.4 mi
- Crescent Beach 3.5 mi
- Sturgeon Bay Bridge 13 mi
- Ahnapee Brewery 3.1 mi
- Caffé Tlazo 3.3 mi